Schedule Our Services
We believe that heat treatment is the easy choice for any modern bed bug infestation. Getting rid of bed bugs does not have to involve spraying toxic chemicals throughout your property. Chris Howells Enterprises is your source for effective heat treatment for bed bugs that will help you reclaim your property safely. If you would like to schedule a home heat treatment or have questions for our bed bug control experts, please give us a call today at (204) 451-2779.
The Benefits of Heat Extermination
- Highly effective
- No follow-up visits required
- 100% green, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Most properties can be finished with 8-16 hours
- Little to no prep required
- Peace of mind
- Kills all stages of bed bugs, eggs and adults
- One and done treatment!
What to Expect from Our Heat Treatment Process
We know that you probably want to understand what you are getting into when you take advantage of our bed bug heat treatment. With this in mind, we would like to provide you with an overview of our heat-treatment process.
- We come to your location with our equipment and start our boilers
- We run two large hoses from the trailer through a door or window which are than connected to the manifold inside the property
- We place heaters with fans attached throughout your house, as well as extra fans as needed
- We connect smaller hoses to the heaters which are also connected to the manifold
- Our trailer pumps food-grade propylene glycol through the hoses into the heaters
- Dry heat is produced throughout your house and the temperature will gradually increase as time goes on
- We go into the property during the heating process and flip cushions and pillows, or move heaters around to ensure everywhere gets to the proper temperature.
- We monitor the temperature with a FLIR camera (heat gun) until it reaches the “kill zone” of 125°F, we often go as high as 150F just to be safe
- Once the entire property has reached the optimal temperature we reverse the process and begin our cleanup
This entire process can typically be completed in 8-16 hours depending on the size of the house, which makes it the quickest way to eliminate bed bugs and get on with your life.
The Best Equipment for Bed Bud Heat Treatment
Here at Chris Howells Enterprises, we are committed to using the most effective methods to eliminate bed bugs. We use the Heat Assault 500x for all of our heat treatments, which is widely regarded as the most powerful beg bug heating equipment on the market. Our machines are leased directly from the manufacturer and are serviced regularly, so you can always expect top-notch results from us.
Using heat to kill bed bugs is actually one of the most effective modern solutions to infestations. Our bed bug control technicians will be able to remove all traces of bed bugs from your property and allow you to resume your normal life.
We are confident that you will not regret your decision to hire our company for your bed bug extermination. Keep an eye out for warning signs, and get in touch with us any day of the week for quick service.